Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Short History of Dice


Just A Little Something
    So this week's content is going to play out a little differently than our usual weeks. Tonight I have an interesting little video about the history of dice; where they come from, what cultures used them, etc. This abridged bit of content is aimed at accomplishing two things: A.) To segue into my next topic; the use of casting lots (see what I did there?) in the Bible and it's cultural and religious significance, and 2.) To give me time to finish my research on the aforementioned subject. "The History of Dice in Under 6 Minutes" is an interesting little video (albeit the humour is slightly dodgy). Any expletives are edited out if that is something that concerns you. In the mean time, keep an eye out for another, more extensive article, coming later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment